1) While purchasing diapers, you start to fantasize about what else you could be doing with that money each week. Like buying pull-ups or something exotic like carpet shampoo.
2) He thanks you for changing his diaper and leaves a tip for you on the dresser.
3) Kindergarten Round-Up is slated for next week.
4) Your daycare provider asks you to bring more diapers on Monday and you think to yourself, “Didn’t I just do that like 6 weeks ago?”
5) He is able to tighten the loose screws so the changing table doesn’t wobble anymore, all by himself!
6) She has independently devised a positive reinforcement system wherein a
Mickey Mouse Elmo Disney Princess Hannah Montana One Direction Miley Cyrus sticker is placed on a chart for every successfully deposited pee-pee or poo-poo.
7) She greets you with, “Oh, Hi Mom! I’m glad you’re here. I just used the restroom in my pants.”